Sunday, December 27, 2009


"I'm TEETHING!"


"Where's my breakfast? Oh, and by the way, I CAN get out of this BUMBO thing! What are you fixing, Mommy? Where's my bottle?" So, here's Jack's first bit of rice cereal and milk.
Needless to say, he didn't like it. Poor little thing!

"Ahhhh...there's my milk."

His 3-month immunizations gave Jack fever for a few days. He was totally wiped out by the time we got home. I put him in his jammies, and he went right to sleep.

Jack taking a break from his first big shopping trip at Lakeside. He was so good all day long. He never cried and smiled at everyone all day.

Jack was overwhelmed the first time he was big enough to use his Jumparoo. I think he was on "Sensory Overload" with all of the toys, lights, and music...not to mention, him being able to bounce. He cried to get out after about 5 minutes. Now, he can play in it for up to 30 minutes sometimes.

Who's that little baby in the mirror?

Jack discovering his reflection in the mirror...So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment