Friday, June 5, 2009

...And Then There Were 3!

O-Kay, so I'm not very good at blogging. I blogged for a whole 2 days back in March! Oh well! After much anticipation, Jack Michael has finally arrived. He was born Sunday, May 31st, at 10:53 a.m. His weight was 7 pounds, 13 ounces; and he was 21 inches.Here I am...ready to pop! I went from 129 lbs. to a whopping 194 lbs.! (Not funny!) This was taken at 9:30 pm Saturday evening on our way to the hospital, after having contractions since Wednesday. My water had broken and we were on our way out of the door. As you can see, I am no longer amused with being pregnant.

Jack Michael Zeringue is here!
Holding him for the first time after his trip to the nursery. Proud Daddy...after sleeping 2 nights on an uncomfortable couch and no shower!
Maw-Maw Betsy...First in line to hold him.



Uncle Brent and Jack...He was a little hesitant to hold him. It's been 13 years since Lauren was this little. (Godfather)
Grandpa Zeringue

Maw-Maw Diane Aunt Connie Great-Grandfather Naquin
Great-Grandmother Zeringue


Big Cousin-Lauren
Aunt Nicole-Corey's Sister (Godmother)
Going home from the hospital
Home at last!
After Jack's first diaper change at home

With much trial and error, we have been settling into a routine the last few days. He has a wonderful disposition. His first Dr.'s appointment was this morning. He did great--(besides "christening" the nurse the minute she unfastened his diaper to examine him!) Doctor Cruse was very impressed with his weight, appearance, easy-going personality, and the fact that I already had him on a schedule. The pictures from above were a few pictures from the first two days. I'll post more as the weeks go by.

2 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous Julie!!! I love your blog too. I had to laugh at your OCD comments. Oh how I know those so well. LOL Miss you!

    ReplyDelete