Jack loves to watch Sesame Street. Yes, I know all of the recommendations regarding letting your baby watch T.V. before they are 2 years old, and I honestly thought I would be able to get through the first 2 years of his life without letting him watch it; however, it simply didn't work out that way. He truly loves music, and when you have a crying, discontented baby---Elmo singing is sometimes the only answer. It all started at my Mom's house, who has a 46-inch flat screen T.V. mounted on the wall of her back porch/den area. Jack went there one day, looked up at the screen, and that was it...he started smiling and babbling at Big Bird and Elmo. My Mom, of course, pointed out objects to him and asked him questions as they watched. On this particular night in the video, I was down the hall getting his stuff ready for his bath, while Corey was eating supper in the kitchen. We put a recorded episode of Sesame Street on, since we had to put him in his swing for a bit. Suddenly, I heard him absolutely cracking-up and grabbed the video camera. I hid in the hall and zoomed in on him as much as possible. The original video was too large of a file to upload, so we converted the video to a smaller file--which lowered the quality of the video. Just be sure to turn your volume up...I hope you get a few chuckles...we sure did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh the sound of a baby laughing. It can make anyone overjoyed. I just posted video of John Patrick laughing too.
ReplyDelete